Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sharing London Travel experience

Hi Friends, as you know I love traveling and I keep posting here about the new places. Last week, I took 3 day leave from my office and went to London with my parents. As you know this is one the most important international city in the world and every individual would wish to visit. We had great experience in London and we enjoyed every moment there. After reaching the city, we stayed in london hotels and good thing was that I got huge discount while booking the hotels.

There are numbers of sightseeing where you can enjoy and some of them are Buckingham Palace, St. Paul's Cathedral, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, London Dungeon, London Aquarium, Madame Tussaud's, Victoria and Albert Museum and many more exciting places. The great London city has vibrant, noisy and truly multicultural. We took a bus which helped us to show the every important corner of London city. This city is historic place and that's why you can easily find many churches, Palace and Museum there.

No comments: