Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Time to travel New Zealand

As you know that I am running my Travel (Travel Around The Asia Blog) site for more than a year and now my friends and relatives call me as a "Travel Agent". Truly speaking, I also enjoyed this role though this is not my full time business. It's just a hobby for me.

As we are discussing about the Travel and Tour topic, so I would let you know about a place which I haven't discussed it now. I believe this country is created only for the purpose for Travel and do you know the name of the country. It's New Zealand. Not only are 3-4 places in New Zealand to visit but countless numbers. You will simply enjoy the cool weather, environment, nature, mountain, ice and many other things that you have rarely seen in other places. The best thing is that it is also not as expensive as we are expecting. You can easily find cheap hotels in auckland and if you are planning to stay at Christchurch then you can also get cheap christchurch hotels. The transportation is also cheap there.

At the last, I would suggest you not to forget to pack your good mega pixel camera if you are visiting New Zealand. Because the sight seeing there is so beautiful and whatever you will capture, it will be the best. Enjoy New Zealand.

1 comment:

Aryan Sinha said...

Thanks a ton dear! I am planning a family vacation to New Zealand in the mid week of September. Can you help me out with some suggestions on where I can put at reasonable rates? Do you have any idea about the City Super Sale offered by the Accor group of hotels. Can you please check out their offers (http://tinyurl.com/n5lnku
)and suggest me some good lodging options?