Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hughes Net works for me

Hey Guys, Hope you have enjoyed this weekend. If you ask me the same question then I would say that I enjoyed a lot with my new Satellite Internet connection. In this weekend, I spent most of the time in surfing net. As I am staying at New Jersey so there is a special service for this area and I am enjoying the deals on rural internet.

Now, I can do more work in internet. I have signed up my account at different online shopping sites so I can do online shopping. Not only that, I am using the services of paying bills online, researching various topics over the net, surfing and many more. Now, I am enjoying the internet satellite services. Earlier, I was using dial up connection which was running like a crocodile speed. One better thing about it is that it doesn't disconnect in the middle of my work but I had faced this disconnection problem many times with my dial up connection. Now, my new broadband connection is just like the services of my satellite tv. I have also downloaded many pictures, songs and video clips. I can also update my utilities software and anti-virus software with my new broadband connection. Earlier, I use to do voice chat with my friends and family members but now I can also connect video chat with them. By doing so, it has also saved my mobile bills.

No comments: